ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

blank pages

<< < (4/5) > >>

us8:
No, I'm using Kaspersky Internet Security 2010 and Spybot Search & Destroy also IE.
But all this worked proper with my older version of Screenshot Captor, the problem started with the update and when I reinstall the older version again, I have the same problem with it now. :(

mouser:
Can you disable the Post Capture PopUp dialog (right click tray and choose a different "After Capture Show.." option), and let's see if the problem is with the Post Capture PopUp dialog itself, or with capturing.

Also, what OS are you using?

us8:
so I selected "Restore main Form" and the problem still exists. OS is Windows Vista Business.

mouser:
and it persists even if you exit and restart screenshot captor?

and just to clarify -- are you saying that every time you do "grab fixed size region" or "grab selected region" , the result is a black capture of the proper size.  and that every time you do a full screen grab it's fine?

us8:
Yes, it persist even when I shut down and restart my computer. Actually I get a white blank page with "grab fixed size region" or "grab selected region" and after discard and "grab repeat last size + pos" I get the selected image that I choose in the first step.

Yes, when I use the other options, I see the picture I had chosen.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version