ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

blank pages

<< < (2/5) > >>

virtualronb:
I also am having a similar issues.   Though, i do not believe it is an interaction between programs.

The FIRST screencapture I do after opening SC, is a blank (white) capture.   I click discard, and do the capture again, and it works.   EVERY time.   If I exit the program, open it again... the first capture is white.

Any ideas?   I was using vs 2.42.01, and just upgraded to 2.44.01, and it is still doing it.

Could I be doing something stupid and causing this?

Vista SP1, av disabled.

Thanks,
Ron

mouser:
i dont see how its anything you coud be doing.. but im a bit at a loss. let me try something and post a new version in the next week or so.. one thing id like to hear is if you exit SC, then restart it, and view some screenshots, and then take a screenshot, does it still mess up the first image?

virtualronb:
Thanks for your reply.

I tried what you asked.   I exited SC, restarted it, then viewed multiple screenshots.   Then took a new screenshot.  It's still blank.   I tried a bunch of times, same results.   Doesn't matter what kind of capture (active screen, selected region, etc).

Thanks.

mouser:
and then the second capture from then on is always good? does it save the blank image to file?

virtualronb:
ok... that's weird.  it wasn't saving the image to file, because when I see the blank capture in the "new capture" window, I always hit "discard".   But this time I clicked on the blank capture, and used the scroll button on my mouse to zoom, the capture appeared!   So, its actually capturing the image I selected, but not showing in the "new capture" window.  Until I click on it and zoom the image.

Maybe I AM doing something screwy?

Boy, you really have to DRAG the info out of us "users", don't you?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version