ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2009

NANY 2009 Release: Tree List

<< < (7/8) > >>

Dormouse:
I would like to be able to see more text visible (ie that the text box is able to go as wide as the window). Also easy export/import; I assume it would not be too much of a prob to do this with xml files.

deviantopian:
Hey, thanks everyone with all the help and feedback you've given me while I've been writing my first NANY. It's been a great experience.

I'm happy to announce this app well and truly released!

Development will continue as there are still quite a few things I want to fix/add to the app. If you're interested you can keep an eye here or on the Tree List web page.

Happy New Year!

Paul Keith:
Hmm... this is still one of the easiest software todolists I've used. (Hierarchy management being still archaic in many free to do managers) Too bad it can't handle lots of items. I have lost an entire todolist from putting too much in it into one category. As soon as I moved to another space and returned, only a few (5 or so) items remained.

deviantopian:
I've identified and fixed a bug in Tree List which would cause you to lose items from a list. Hopefully it's the bug that caused your problem, Paul.

The fixed version is on the site now:
http://theunusualsuspect.com/software/tree-list

Just delete your existing Tree List.exe and replace it with the new one.

Thanks.

Richard

Paul Keith:
Thanks for the update Richard. The bug didn't seem to appear anymore although I didn't check thoroughly. (Only had 24 checkboxes in total)

However, I did encounter a new bug where the info from a list got moved into a separate blank list.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version