I've uploaded a new version.
I believe the main changes since the last uploaded version are:
- Support for IE7 (and may be the next version)
- Ability to install OpenSearch Plugins via the kstools alias 
 Rough steps for this via an example of optimistically having things work are:
1. Bring up FARR
2. Type: kstools fun Note that in the previous step, one should not have typed enter or return
3. Select the second result in the results list (I should probably make it the first)
4. Wait a bit for FARR to display an HTML page
5. Once the page is displayed, click on one of the links to install the corresponding OpenSearch Plugin
6. Wait for the installation to complete
7. Try out the newly installed plugin
This installation functionality is a proof-of-concept. The UI-flow and design is ugly IMO, but I want to make sure things work before improving the looks.