ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Gift-giving season cometh. What computer hardware/peripheral would you like?

<< < (6/7) > >>

fenixproductions:
I'd like to have decent job (in IT - to not to be OT) ;)

Seriously: new GPU because I am dreaming about second LCD and my current one (GF7300GT) does not support such luxury.

2Lashiec
I'd like an external hard drive for backups. Yeah, that's all I want, I could make the case for more RAM or a new GPU, but I don't really need them right now.-Lashiec (December 19, 2008, 05:10 PM)
--- End quote ---
At least I bought this.

Lashiec:
At least I bought this.
-fenixproductions (December 21, 2008, 02:43 PM)
--- End quote ---

That's a pretty sweet offer, although it seems Amazon UK does not deliver electronics outside the UK and Ireland. Besides, I was thinking into getting an OEM drive and an enclosure, it's a more flexible setup I think.

fenixproductions:
2Lashiec

Besides, I was thinking into getting an OEM drive and an enclosure, it's a more flexible setup I think.-Lashiec (December 21, 2008, 03:13 PM)
--- End quote ---

I thought the same at the beginning but after finding out this offer and comparing the prizes I've decided to go for My Book.

compeek:
For me it's a Logitech MX Revolution. My friend has one and it looks really nice.

Nod5:
I wish for a new, perfect keyboard. I just can't find the right one. The new Microsoft X6 keyboard comes close to what I want but looks just wrong and doesn't feed quite right (I've fiddled with it in a store) http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/gaming/productdetails.aspx?pid=102  Maybe I'll just have to wait until those OLED keyboards where each key is a screen becomes cheap enough.

I also want a simple foot pedal for the computer that can easily be used as a hotkey (modifier) in autohotkey scripts. Used in the right way it could provide ergonomic relief from being stuck in the one-hand-on-keyboard-one-hand-of-mouse position all the time.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version