ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Gift-giving season cometh. What computer hardware/peripheral would you like?

(1/7) > >>

cranioscopical:
No, no, no!  I'm not offering to give it to you!

I'm just interested to see members' wish lists.

And, if you can remember, what would you have liked one year ago?

zridling:
A big fat 8Gb USB stick. Last year? A new laptop for the spouse was required. Fortunately, she's a 'normal' user, ha!

Edvard:
I've been drooling for an M-Audio Audiophile 2496 ever since they came out.

And a decent video card. srsly. I've been limping along on a Riva TNT2 for about 2-1/2 years now... :wallbash:

Deozaan:
My wife gave me permission to get a Drobo last year, but I decided not to because it was expensive and she didn't fully realize what it was. (She thought it was a complete computer instead of just for hard drives.)

I'm not sure if this counts since it may not be considered computer hardware/peripheral, but this year I would like a Skype WiFi phone. Specifically, this one: Belkin WiFi Phone. It's like a cell phone but it connects to whatever WiFi internet connection it can so you can take your Skype on the go, and not be stuck with using a headset on your computer all the time. I miss a lot of calls because if I'm not at my computer with my headset on, I won't hear the "ringing" of Skype.

mouser:
I got a panasonic electric shaver a while ago which is the first electric shaver i ever liked.  I have not turned back since.  Really surprised me! I love it.  This isn't the exact model, this one is a little nicer:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16896200145

I definitely recommend it if you have the cash -- a very luxurious gift for someone, though it must be said that electric shavers seem to be one of those things that some people like and others don't, so it's a risky gift to get someone. [i never liked them until this one].

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version