ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

add a signature to any application

(1/2) > >>

techidave:
I have a teacher who needs to be able to add his signature in cursive to any document of his choosing.  Word, Pagemaker, Outlook, etc..  I would think there would be an easy way to do this by using a hotkey or something.  He has already scanned his signature, now he would like to place in a document of some sort.

any idea?  we are using Office 2003 and Windows XP Pro if that matters.

Dave

f0dder:
Find out how to import an image into the application, then save as a document template so he only has to do it once?

techidave:
what he wants to add it to a document that someone else started?  That wouldn't work then, would it???

techidave:
 I actually thought I saw a topic here at DC about this.  I have searched but was unable to find anything.  It also could have been some software that would just create the signature.  I am not sure at this point.   :(

f0dder:
I actually thought I saw a topic here at DC about this.  I have searched but was unable to find anything.  It also could have been some software that would just create the signature.  I am not sure at this point.   :(
-techidave (December 02, 2008, 10:36 AM)
--- End quote ---
There was a thread about a piece of software that could create a true-type font from your own scanned handwriting - perhaps that's what you're thinking about?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version