ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Recommend some music videos to me!

<< < (232/300) > >>

40hz:

A track from the movie "The snake god":

-Giampy (November 30, 2015, 07:53 AM)
--- End quote ---

That is one fun song! Thanks for sharing it.  :Thmbsup:

40hz:
Very nice.  I'm not big on prog-rock (Rush, Yes, and ELO just about encompass all I care about the genre, to be honest) but this was enjoyable.  The keyboard guy obviously enjoys his role very much, and has the chops to back it up.  The only thing that bugged me was though the vocalist was very good, I kept getting the feeling that he was 'holding back'... that there's much more power to his voice than he lets through, as though he doesn't want to overpower the other musicians, when in fact a little more chutzpah with the pipes would have fit right in.  Just my 0.02, bravos all 'round otherwise.
-Edvard (November 19, 2015, 09:15 PM)
--- End quote ---

He does seem to be an extremely powerful vocalist with something over a four+ octave range. And I think he does keep it all somewhat in check because of that.

They have a bunch of vids up on YT. Some tunes as good or arguably better than the above. A few less so.

I still haven't decided if I really do like them, but I'm definitely gonna be keeping them on my radar for the time being. Their bass player interests me enough to watch them for just that alone. And the keys player is definitely capable and fun to watch since he does seem to be enjoying himself so much. That's something you can't say that about most keyboard players these days. Most of them look like they just smelled something funny whenever you look at them.

MilesAhead:
George Adams

MilesAhead:
George Adams - Blues for Monet

MilesAhead:
I had In The Court of the Crimson King on vinyl.  The inside album cover had the lyrics.  I had them memorized back then.  I Talk to the Wind I enjoyed singing the most.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version