ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Recommend some music videos to me!

<< < (175/300) > >>

Renegade:
I think that I'd get a fair number of people agreeing with me if I said this is about the coolest music video ever produced:

tomos:
I think that I'd get a fair number of people agreeing with me if I said this is about the coolest music video ever produced:-Renegade (November 25, 2014, 09:39 PM)
--- End quote ---

:Thmbsup:
I listened to it a few times before I actually watched it
-
very good :up:

Renegade:
Craig's List got hacked and people were redirected to a music video.

http://gizmodo.com/the-bizarre-story-behind-last-nights-massive-craigslist-1662742826

If you tried to visit Craigslist late Sunday night, you probably had a very weird experience. Instead of arriving at that sultry sea of classifieds, you were probably sent to DigitalGangster.com. Then, you were likely redirected to YouTube, where a very strange animated rap video filled your ears with lyrics about freedom, privacy, and net neutrality.
--- End quote ---

Here's the video:

Seems like quite a few people didn't mind the diversion at all. Check the comments.

Giampy:

40hz:
^I'm really not sure what I think of Orianthi as a guitarist overall. Probably because she's a dead-ringer for my little sister (back when she was in her teens) in this one. ;D  But in the above (early?) video, Ms. Orianthi does it well. :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version