ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Recommend some music videos to me!

<< < (143/300) > >>

40hz:
Taylor Davis (you might remember her from the earlier video of the Angry Bird Theme performed by the band Critical Hit) here performing the song An End, Once and for All from the videogame Mass Effect 3

An interesting and talented young violinist. And also a composer. This is Nebulous, one of her originals.

:Thmbsup:

40hz:
Phildel. A vocalist who is growing on me lately. Minimalist backing tracks blended with ethereal vocals and maybe just a hint of the styles of Philip Glass, Julie Cruise and Kate Bush somewhere in there?

Don't know quite what it is...but I like it!

This is The Disappearance of the Girl from her album of the same name.

tomos:
Dont think I've posted anything by Lissie before (a search didnt come up with anything). I like her music a lot, so here goes -
she does a lot of covers - this one "Go your own way" from Fleetwood Mac, guitar inspired by U2, nice combination:

here's a good original "They all want you"

and maybe my favourite - another great cover ("Pursuit of Happiness" by Kid Cudi - text NSFW I guess)

(and respect for knowing how to drink *a* shot from a bottle of tequila)

and in case that aint enough:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUmw2iYgFbs

Deozaan:
This video is fairly amusing. And at the end it becomes pretty hilarious in multiple ways.

tomos:
I'm just after buying a live album by this guy.

Paolo Nutini - Coming Up Easy - Montreux

he's especially good live imo - very passionate singer, great voice.
I love the music he writes/play - lots of older influences but still new.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version