ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Recommend some music videos to me!

<< < (63/300) > >>

40hz:
This song is not twelve hundred years old. I have it on a "Celtic Christmas Songs" compilation.

-Curt (January 05, 2012, 08:33 AM)
--- End quote ---

I'm sorry. Did somebody say it was 1200 years old? I don't recall Loreena McKennett ever saying that.  :huh:

Although she is also a recognized and respected musicologist, so if she did say so, you can be sure she can point to evidence, such as a period manuscript, to support such a claim.
 :)

MerleOne:
Thanks for signalling this video.  Is there any CD/mp3 album someone could recommend from her ?  I could'nt find any in Amazon mp3 store.

f0dder:
Thanks for signalling this video.  Is there any CD/mp3 album someone could recommend from her ?  I could'nt find any in Amazon mp3 store.-MerleOne (January 05, 2012, 09:56 AM)
--- End quote ---
I really like her "The Book Of Secrets".

40hz:
Thanks for signalling this video.  Is there any CD/mp3 album someone could recommend from her ?  I could'nt find any in Amazon mp3 store.-MerleOne (January 05, 2012, 09:56 AM)
--- End quote ---
I really like her "The Book Of Secrets".
-f0dder (January 05, 2012, 09:57 AM)
--- End quote ---

+1! My favorite too, followed by the CD for the Live at the Alhambra concert.  :Thmbsup:

The lady certainly has class. Something sorely lacking in a lot of musical performances these days.  Check out her website at www.quinlanroad.com when you get a chance.
 8)

MerleOne:
"The Book Of Secrets
-f0dder (January 05, 2012, 09:57 AM)
--- End quote ---
Thanks.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version