ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Recommend some music videos to me!

<< < (58/300) > >>

superboyac:

Rostropovich plays the Prelude from Bach's Cello Suite No. 1

app103:
Back in the early to mid 90's my father and I decided to get to know each other a lot better. One of the things we have in common is our passion for music, even though our tastes were completely different. He has been a lifelong lover of jazz and I was into progressive rock. So we made and swapped mix tapes containing all of our favorite music. On one of the tapes he made for me were a number of Oscar Brown Jr tracks, some of which were quite amusing.

And this is one I had not heard till yesterday:

This one is really sweet. If you have kids, you'll probably love it.

tomos:
Heard this music a good few times before I saw the singer - she sounds a lot older than she is, or is it that she looks a lot younger than she is :)

She only has one album out (Zaz) I like it all, but it turns out my two favourite tracks are by another french singer (Raphael)

and if, like me, you aren't allowed see that last video, try this live version
ZAZ Live (Port Coton) Bikini Toulouse

and while I'm at it, here's a "busking" version of her hit "Je Veux"

CodeBoy:
A mate of mine is in the Stanton Warriors video called Start Me Up Some, I reckon thats worth checking out. The song isn't all that but the video is pretty nice. My man is the one in the awesome clothes. Enjoy. :Thmbsup:

Deozaan:
Once again here's a song I just love so much :-* :-* but the video itself doesn't really matter to me. It's called La Mar and performed by The Beautiful Girls.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version