ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Recommend some music videos to me!

<< < (57/300) > >>

tomos:
loved the one-eyed skulls Edvard ;D

Couldnt find a decent video of Amy Winehouse (very strict copyright stuff going on here...) but heard these guys doing a couple of covers of her songs lately. Seems like a good tribute to Amy Winehouse. (They do a lot of covers I see - I've only heard a couple but like them.)

The Jolly Boys (apparently named by Errol Flynn, they used play at his partys in the late 40's early 50's :o )

Rehab - The Jolly Boys ( Modern Mento version of Amy Winehouse's hit)

mouser:
Here are some good quality Amy Winehouse.

Personally I find the first one (You Know I'm No Good), pretty amazing:

There's also an alternate "demo" version of You Know I'm No Good, which i like the sound of even better, but this youtube of it has some total imbecile talking over it which makes it nearly unlistenable:

tomos:
Here are some good quality Amy Winehouse.
-mouser (July 26, 2011, 04:44 PM)
--- End quote ---

thanks mouser.

. . . & here's why I didnt post them:
Spoiler

p3lb0x:

Possibly not the right crowd for this, but here goes.

I find it hilarious that a show like My Little Pony would take hold in someone who seems at least semi-proficient in the art of rapping.
Even if you look past that the track at least sounds alright (at least in my opinion).

Edvard:
Jaw, meet floor... :o

http://www.dump.com/2011/07/28/a-cappella-group-sings-africa-and-even-use-their-hands-to-make-a-thunderstorm-video/

I've always thought that song was a good example of decent songwriting.
It's definitely not my favorite song nor genre, but I can't knock it either, and these folks do it pretty good.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version