ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Recommend some music videos to me!

<< < (18/300) > >>

Shades:
@40Hz:
That number from Soundgarden is the worst of the bunch on that particular album. The other songs are (imho) way better. Actually that is my perfect example of an "all killer, no filler" album  :)

40hz:
@40Hz:
That number from Soundgarden is the worst of the bunch on that particular album. The other songs are (imho) way better. Actually that is my perfect example of an "all killer, no filler" album  :)
-Shades (December 16, 2008, 07:32 PM)
--- End quote ---

Really? Wow...I had absolutely no idea it was that bad. ;)

zridling:
Love the strange video, though.

f0dder:
I've always loved both the track as well as the video :)

Lashiec:
go on -
give us a bit of noise - if f0dder can post his industrial stuff no reason for you not to get heavy on us ;) :D
someone introduced me to Ramstein lately - dont know them well enough to recommend anything but I enjoyed what I heard, including the noisy bits - mind you it it was a saturday night after a few drinks...
-tomos (December 16, 2008, 01:43 PM)
--- End quote ---

OK, don't complain later :P. Since I can't find a decent video (with decent sound) of the song I wanted to post, I have to opt for another one, The Grand Conjuration. Don't be deceived by the first part ;)

Now for something completely different. Depeche Mode's Suffer Well. The video is pretty funny, and the song is cool. Playing the Angel was a really good album.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version