ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Recommend some music videos to me!

<< < (7/300) > >>

Deozaan:
God help me this isn't the music i normally listen to but something about this video is hypnotizing  for some mystery reason:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1TPGgpSDVs
-mouser (December 02, 2008, 10:33 AM)
--- End quote ---

I know the reason. It's because the dark haired girl has a freakishly gigantic mouth and you just can't stop yourself from getting lost gazing in disgust and wonder at her the entire video. Seriously, how do you get a mouth that big? :tellme:

40hz:
So sue me. I have a thing for girls in short skirts. (110 million views!)
-zridling (December 03, 2008, 09:55 AM)
--- End quote ---

Our attorneys will be in touch with you shortly...in the meantime, let's upgrade your short skirts a bit.

Here's Billy Idol with Cradle of Love - IMHO his best out of the three good songs he wrote. It features a rather intriguing model and bit-part actress named Betsy Lynne George as Devon (how 80's), the loli-girl down-the-hall neighbor. (Really! How 80's can you get?) I'd love it if he'd re-record this without that overproduced MTV sound. It wold be better as a straight rock guitar number. Maybe he could touch bases with Suzy Quattro and do it up right? Hmm...

Things to watch for:

1) Check out the vintage Mac IIci with the greyscale full-page display

2) That funky little shuffle-strut thing Betsy Lynn does at the 2:14 mark. She's famous for that move - go figure!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24FT3u-lhg4

I understand that Ms. George no longer does film or video. She now teaches gymnastics.

4wd:
Things to watch for:

1) Check out the vintage Mac IIci with the greyscale full-page display
-40hz (December 04, 2008, 10:27 AM)
--- End quote ---

Sorry, I raised, (or should that be lowered), the bar with the Commodore PET in the Johnny Warman video :D

Johnny Warman - Screaming Jets - for a bit of computer nostalgia.
-4wd (December 03, 2008, 01:40 AM)
--- End quote ---

But for more computer nostalgia, I think we'll have to go with:

Mi-Sex - Computer Games   :up: , and
Player One - Space Invaders   :down:

tomos:
@4WD
really enjoyed "Molly Hatchet - Fall Of The Peacemakers" (and they do a great version of Freebird)
and I think you got me listening to most of the Clash's London Calling on youtube. Rediscovered this one too - The Clash - Magnificent Seven - Tom Synder Show 1981
[edit/ forgot to add - 40hz this has to be one of the three best from Billy Idol ;-) Eyes Without a Face ]

for a bit more variety how about a bit of country :D George Jones & Elvis Costello - Stranger In The House (also 1981)

that was heavy going, really shocking really, glad something "good" happened in the end
-tomos (December 03, 2008, 03:07 PM)
--- End quote ---

Not sure I'd really call it a good ending, but I suppose you feel the same way and that's why you put it in quotes. ;)
-Deozaan (December 04, 2008, 03:14 AM)
--- End quote ---
well,
it was a relief that the guy stopped being the way he had been. and didnt get killed.

4wd:
really enjoyed "Molly Hatchet - Fall Of The Peacemakers" (and they do a great version of Freebird)-tomos (December 04, 2008, 06:41 PM)
--- End quote ---

I think Fall Of The Peacemakers has to be my favourite semi-ballad.

But Southern Rock is the closest I'll ever get to listening to Country and/or Western.  :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version