ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Recommend some music videos to me!

<< < (131/300) > >>

40hz:
Esperanza Spaulding. Tiny and devastatingly talented. One of the best things to come to jazz in the last decade. The lady is "scary good" and equally adept at classic and modern jazz idioms.

Here's Endangered Species:

tomos:
I had intended to post a christmas song -- heard a couple of nice 'new' ones lately (new-for-me + a couple of hundred years old probably) .
But somehow I'm posting this instead  :huh: :-\ :)

Black Rose (English Sub)~ Gumi
The lyrics are quirky, translation seems quite good, but does seem to lose the plot occasionally. I like "sell off a scattered conclusion". (But I'm posting it just cause it's catchy.)

40hz:
A brilliant and definitive performance of the Pogues now classic Christmas tune: Fairytale of New York - featuring Katzenjammer, Ben Caplan and The Trondheim Soloists.

Curt:
Yes, >the studio version< is even better, but I really like this outdoor live version from a balcony with snow.

Here we also have a XYLOPHONE (just how often do you have the chance to type a word beginning with x ? No, Real Life is that the xylophone was invented & named to give meaning to the letter x !) a double bass, freezing fingers, and a broken string!

"Tunnels & Trains" by One-eyed Mule

tomos:
^that's on third replay at the moment Curt :Thmbsup:

(It's hard to beat a good live version - I think it's better than the og myself)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version