ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Recommend some music videos to me!

<< < (91/300) > >>

40hz:
@Deo - Gnesa?

How could anyone possibly suspect such a great song - and such amazing vocal and dance talent - as being a parody?

(Was it because there wasn't enough cleavage in it for a Grammy Award?) ;) ;D

40hz:
Don't know if anybody is into classic Berlin School electronic music. But I think Michael Hoenig's 1977 LP Departure from the Northern Wasteland is still one of the best - if not the best - that genre ever produced. (With apologies to all the Tangerine Dream and Ashra fans out there.)

Pleasant and listenable. The perfect "for headphones" meditation or background music.

It was released with two different covers. (I prefer the one with the balloons myself. :up:)

This "video" is just an audio track. You'll have to let your brain generate its own images for this one. Bon Voyage!

8)

y0himba:
 :Thmbsup:

Deozaan:
Someone please tell me that this is intentionally awful.

It has to be a parody... Right?

Right?

Anyone? :o
-Deozaan (October 18, 2012, 01:43 AM)
--- End quote ---

but deo, it's lovely :-*
I think you just have to listen a little harder!-tomos (October 18, 2012, 04:19 AM)
--- End quote ---

How could anyone possibly suspect such a great song - and such amazing vocal and dance talent - as being a parody?-40hz (October 18, 2012, 05:32 AM)
--- End quote ---

:o :'( :( :-\

I'm so confused! It's definitely awful. I just need to know whether or not it was intended to be so awful.

Please! My faith in humanity rests on the answer to this question! :tellme:

tomos:
Please! My faith in humanity rests on the answer to this question! :tellme
-Deozaan (October 19, 2012, 02:49 AM)
--- End quote ---
(literally laughing out loud here)
you're in deep trouble here deo - or should I say humanity's in trouble :-*

sometimes in life we just got to take things as they come,
and watch serenely as they drift on by
 :P

Seriously though:
if someone planned this - the raptourous comments, the 750,000 views in 12 days, (your bewilderment :P), - if they planned all this, we gotta take our hats off to them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version