ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Recommend some music videos to me!

<< < (221/300) > >>

MilesAhead:
One of my favorite albums from the good old days

Traffic - Low Spark of High-heeled Boys

MilesAhead:
Blind Faith

tomos:
Blind Faith-MilesAhead (November 06, 2015, 12:31 PM)
--- End quote ---

especially enjoying this one (as I write -- they both before my time, knew the names but hadnt heard either of them).

EDIT// here's another great version (eletrical) of the great "Can't Find My Way Home", needs a bit of volume if possible :-)
Blind Faith - Can't Find My Way Home (Unreleased Electric Version - 1969 Stereo)

MilesAhead:
@Tom glad you enjoy BF.  Way home was my favorite track also.  Sea of Joy coming in second.  I had the Gold CD of this album.  The gold was a bit of a marketing gimmick.  But they did master them better.  Sp the sound was genuinely improved.  I saw Traffic live at UMass Amhearst one time.  It was a wild evening.  We did get in for free but nobody warned us that this was accomplished by people pushing the crowd into the storm fences.  It took all my strength to keep my feet.  Otherwise I would have been trampled.  They had a couple of ambulances standing by.  I guess this was a regular weekend event at the school.

Also on the program was impressionist David Frye who was famous for his deadly impression of then President Lyndon Johnson.  Strange night.  Luckily none of us sustained injuries.  :)

40hz:
Traffic? Blind Faith? Awesome!

Let's not leave out Spooky Tooth and Mad Dogs & Englishmen if we're gonna cruise the vinyl racks.  8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version