ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2009

NANY 2009 Final Release: DecClock [Public Domain since 20080118]

<< < (3/5) > >>

Crush:
Ok, it´s better to understand now. But it´s not a real binary clock yet. You could call it a pseudo-binary-clock. ;)
Please integrate a hexadecimal clock also. I´d like to see it and it´s easy to do.
Btw: The time conversion creates exceptions when there are no valid entries at calculation.

computerfritze:
I released 1.4.1.4.
The DecClock Website is now online: http://computerfritze.dcmembers.com

Crush:
Is there a problem with the time in hexadecimal? I get something like this: E_1A_E.
Each 16 seconds it changes to the next number und resets the first one: E_1B_0.
This would mean that the right ones represent the seconds: 1B_0 and the next one E the minutes... where are the hours?  :tellme:

One thing that should change somehow if possible is the cpu-usage. In my case I have a 2.4Ghz Core 2 CPU and the prog takes 4-8% calculation time. This is by far too much for daily use ... hey, it´s only a clock.
Perhaps you can remove all loops and insert sleep functions or timer-interrupts :D

computerfritze:
Hey, look at Wikipedia, the Hexadecimal Time is specified as H_MM_S (16 hours, 256 minutes, 16 seconds), and the time you´ve showed is correct
E=14 hours, 1A=26 minutes, E=14 seconds, clear?
EDIT: CPU usage is in progress

Crush:
 :mrgreen: Oh, :wallbash: I didn´t knew that hexadecimal time is not representing seconds and minutes the "normal" way and show the "real" numbers as hexadecimals. I expected 2 digits for the seconds 00-3b and the same with minutes and hours.
This way it´s extremely hard to read the "real" time from a clock for humans. Without an introduction to the time-systems noone will understand it. :read: Who knows that a hexsec is 1.32 secs, a hexmin 21.09 secs and a hexhour 1.3 hours long :stars:?
So it´s now clear that your time-systems didn´t suit to my understanding of time conversion. Insert a site with a discription :deal: of the time-systems (perhaps with internetlinks), please.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version