ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2009

NANY 2009 Release: Comparer

<< < (5/11) > >>

mouser:
Commandline version is working perfectly now -- i will post a farr plugin that uses comparercmd this weekend.
GREAT STUFF.

Lutz_:
Hello, this looks very interesting!  I have to admit however that I do not understand how to use a WDX plugin at all.    :-[
Would I need TotalCommander to run your Comparer?  Just wanted to note, that it might be helpful to add an introduction or an explanation link for non-geeks once the development settles down a bit.

fenixproductions:
2Lutz_
Please take a look on WWW and you will find that:
1. TC is not required,
2. simple "step by step how to" if written down there (even with movie).

fenixproductions:
0.0.9.0 is out (hard time before New Year)
I've decided to change used control completely. Additionaly I found out Explorer thumbnails bug and had to fix that.
I have also fixed lists bug (lists containing more than two element were ignored);

fenixproductions:
1.0.0.0 is out and can be assumed as final for N.A.N.Y :)

All information can be exported to CSV, HTML or BMP files.

Some shortcuts keys were added:
Ctrl+C - copy selected row as plain text,
Shift+C - copy selected row as RTF,
Esc - close window (works for main form and settings).

Additionally there is a feature called "Sticky mode". By default: dropping a file into Comparer will show its details. Each drop - new info shown but previous attributes disappear. In "Sticky mode" columns content is replaced only, so (ex.) if you're viewing two files and drop new one into left column -> right file will stay and only first one will be replaced.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version