ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2009

NANY 2009 Release: Comparer

<< < (3/11) > >>

mouser:
ooh i can't wait to try the commandline version --
before i download, can i ask -- can the commandline version just display all known info about a single file? (ie without requiring an actual comparison between two files)?

fenixproductions:
2mouser
Commandline version works with single files only.

Currently I am trying to focus on Comparer, so if there is something missing for commandline (like different output format), give me a hint. If everything will be OK then I might add comparison mode for it. As stated before: this was made for your request so feel free to point out anything.

PS. Please take a look here before asking ;)

mouser:
Nice; the only thing that would be a cool option would be a html output option which outputted the results in a more compact html table.

fenixproductions:
Version 0.0.6.4 is out!

WLX plugins shows extensions suggestions (only if they support that). Being honest: it's been done two versions ago but I simply called wrong methods (similar names) ;)

2mouser
I will try do do that more configurable as soon as I finish testing additional plugins (36).

mouser:
great -- i'll make sure we have a plugin/alias available for FARR that can use it -- this will actually be the first use of the brand new ability for FARR to support custom right-click context menu extensions.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version