Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site July 30, 2014, 10:13:43 AM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

The N.A.N.Y. Challenge 2010! Download 24 custom programs!

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Why does it say paper jam when there is no paper jam?!  (Read 11022 times)
app103
That scary taskbar girl
Global Moderator

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« on: November 25, 2008, 01:31:25 PM »

Great video of a cat "fixing" the printer.

from FriendFeed

Carol Haynes
Waffles for England (patent pending)
Global Moderator

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2008, 01:48:23 PM »

I love it Wink

Serious related question now - my Canon Pixma ip5000 has recently started chewing paper when I ask it to duplex print. Anyone any idea how to clean the paper path on these as there doesn't seem to be any obvious way to disassemble the printer.

mouser
First Author
Administrator

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2008, 01:55:58 PM »

this one made me laugh a lot  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
app103
That scary taskbar girl
Global Moderator

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2008, 02:04:44 PM »

I am not sure about the printer you have, but for my HP I would have to use a cleaning kit like this:

http://h10025.www1.hp.com...dlc=en&product=428800

And if I remember correctly, it's a single use cleaner and costs about $20

f0dder
Charter Honorary Member

[Well, THAT escalated quickly!]

« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2008, 02:06:49 PM »

Do people drug their cats for these videos, or are all those animals just that batshit insane? huh

- carpe noctem
Deozaan
Charter Member

« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2008, 02:13:58 PM »

Do people drug their cats for these videos, or are all those animals just that batshit insane? huh

Not all of them. Just most of them.

40hz
Supporting Member

see users location on a map View Profile Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2008, 03:39:26 PM »

Virtually all, in fact. Grin

Don't you see? It's turtles all the way down!
4wd
Supporting Member

see users location on a map View Profile Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2008, 04:59:29 PM »

Virtually all, in fact. Grin

Actually, I would have thought that since animals work by instinct and so-called humans are supposedly (mostly) non-instinctual(?!) that the term insane can really only be applied to humans.

In fact, AFAIAC the whole planet would probably be better off if animals were running it   tongue

Then again, some countries are already being run by animals  huh
« Last Edit: November 25, 2008, 05:04:02 PM by 4wd » Logged

Four wheel drive: Helping you get stuck faster, harder, further from help...........and it's no different on this forum Evil
cranioscopical
Friend of the Site
Supporting Member

« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2008, 07:43:24 PM »

Take a look at the feline insanity claws!

Chris
CleverCat
Supporting Member

Cat's Are Fun!

see users location on a map View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2008, 01:10:38 AM »

Grin

* image00222.gif (74.95 KB, 300x223 - viewed 350 times.)
« Last Edit: November 27, 2008, 01:12:58 AM by CleverCat » Logged

If you need help - JUST ASK!
CleverCat
Supporting Member

Cat's Are Fun!

see users location on a map View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2008, 01:14:25 AM »

Cranio - I love your sense of humour! You must have some British genes!  Wink

wreckedcarzz
Charter Member

Happy wolfie ^_^

« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2008, 02:08:27 AM »

Great little video. Not sure how they got the cat to do it, but it sure is funny. My sister got a kick out of it, too. smiley

New website! With a fancy domain name and everything! *gasp*
http://www.wreckedcarzz.com/
CleverCat
Supporting Member

Cat's Are Fun!

« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2008, 06:51:16 AM »

I've seen Cats do plenty like that without any encouragement!  Grin

cranioscopical
Friend of the Site
Supporting Member

« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2008, 04:02:08 PM »

You must have some British genes!
Indeed... it's mainly Levi's for me nowadays, though

Chris
mouser
First Author
Administrator

« Reply #14 on: November 27, 2008, 04:10:26 PM »

how many times do i have to warn you people!

you have to scour your posts with a fine tooth comb -- go over every word multiple times -- read it aloud to yourself -- get your friends to proof read it, and only then is it safe to post and have even a slim chance of escaping Chris' pun processing machine.
Deozaan
Charter Member

« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2008, 04:14:24 PM »

you have to scour your posts with a fine tooth comb -- go over every word multiple times -- read it aloud to yourself -- get your friends to proof read it, and only then is it safe to post and have even a slim chance of escaping Chris' pun processing machine.

[Off-Topic]
I found out a few weeks ago that my English 102 teacher absolutely hates puns. ohmy How can you like English enough to spend your life teaching it but not enjoy playing around with the words? huh
[/Off-Topic]

cranioscopical
Friend of the Site
Supporting Member

« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2008, 05:06:44 PM »

How can you like English enough to spend your life teaching it but not enjoy playing around with the words?

Doesn't enjoy golf, perhaps?

Chris
CleverCat
Supporting Member

Cat's Are Fun!

« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2008, 12:54:52 AM »

how many times do i have to warn you people!

It would take some doing to find an English word or phrase you can't pun! Or Double Entendre for that matter...  Grin

CleverCat
Supporting Member

Cat's Are Fun!

« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2008, 12:59:27 AM »

Actually it's quite an art!  Wink

mouser
First Author
Administrator

« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2008, 12:33:09 AM »

Emergency computer repair job at the top of the slide -- send the system administrator cat on the double!

http://www.neatorama.com/...08/12/07/cats-on-a-slide/
Deozaan
Charter Member

« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2008, 02:25:17 AM »

Emergency computer repair job at the top of the slide -- send the system administrator cat on the double!

I agree with commenter Ben B.:
Unfortunately, there are three clips in there, two of which are repeated over and over. They’re plenty cute, all right, but there is only about fifteen actual seconds of video. Cats: megacute. Clipmaker: Lame.

tomos
Charter Member

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2008, 09:49:53 AM »

(see attachment in previous post)

well I had a good laugh Thmbsup never seen a cat move so fast that didnt have a dog or a tomcat chasing it

Tom
40hz
Supporting Member

« Reply #22 on: December 08, 2008, 02:24:38 PM »

Too bad the cat wasn't doing all that spastic pounding on a keyboard.

If he did, he'd probably have written a new web browser. Wink

Don't you see? It's turtles all the way down!
CleverCat
Supporting Member

Cat's Are Fun!

« Reply #23 on: December 09, 2008, 12:55:30 AM »

Cats are normally smart enough to know when to give up! Maybe they were having fun... Grin

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.073s | Server load: 0.07 ]