ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Collectorz.com... again!

<< < (18/24) > >>

TucknDar:
Really good to see you posting here again, Ken! I'm having a hard time really adjusting to eXtreme Movie Manager TBH, Collectorz really made a good app. But I'd love to move away from this company, which seems more intent on collecting money than anything else, really. A shame, since they make great software.  :-\

KenR:
From alwin and posted to this thread.

I have also attached the topic zipped in case he deletes it.
-Josh (March 25, 2009, 05:13 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thank you Josh. I can only imagine he will as every other post referred to in this thread have been deleted. Maybe it's just a coincidence though. :lol:

KenR:
Really good to see you posting here again, Ken! I'm having a hard time really adjusting to eXtreme Movie Manager TBH, Collectorz really made a good app. But I'd love to move away from this company, which seems more intent on collecting money than anything else, really. A shame, since they make great software.  :-\
-TucknDar (June 06, 2009, 04:40 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks Tuck!!! It's very good indeed to 'see' you here, as well as the other users. I have not been following the forum for a while, perhaps at all since I moved to Austin. I have been busy trying to adapt to my new life in Texas and my participation in the forum and chat room have been on pause. I am starting to catch up with things a bit though and hopefully, I will be able to drop in more and more though.

Here's to the next time, :beerchug:
Ken

J-Mac:
I already moved to DVD Profiler. I still have MOC v 5.6 but I don't believe I will be going forward with it. It is working fine for me now but I'm sure that won't last, as Alvin is trying to get all users to upgrade of course.

You know, I am not quite that upset with the changes he made. It is his attitude toward users and his terrible demeanor that I don't like. He gets too offensive with his users. I don't need that!

Jim

KenR:
I already moved to DVD Profiler. I still have MOC v 5.6 but I don't believe I will be going forward with it. It is working fine for me now but I'm sure that won't last, as Alvin is trying to get all users to upgrade of course.

You know, I am not quite that upset with the changes he made. It is his attitude toward users and his terrible demeanor that I don't like. He gets too offensive with his users. I don't need that!

Jim
-J-Mac (June 06, 2009, 10:37 PM)
--- End quote ---

Yeah, I know what you mean Jim. While I have my issues with the software, I am going to stop using it because of the way Alvin does business and abuses his customers. Also, I like to support the development of good software whenever I can and this seems like the perfect opportunity.

To those ends,  I just bought Extreme Movie Manager (for only $10), though I haven't started using it yet. After looking at DVD Profiler though, I like the looks of it too and all future versions after purchase are free of charge. So, I'd like to purchase it and support its development as well, but surely NO ONE would EVER buy yet another program largely to support the competition's software development.  :P

Ken

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version