ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: Movie Cache Viewer

<< < (2/2)

Mr.Fancypants:
I don't know where to look to find cached files for Firefox or Opera.  (IE was in c:\Windows\Temp\Temporary Internet Files\

I did an Agent Ransack and FileFinder search for files but not finding what I'm looking for.  Where should I be looking?

skrommel:
 :) In FireFox the default location is C:\Documents and Settings\[username]\Local Settings\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\[profilename]\Cache directory

In Opera you can find the location by selecting Tools > Preferences > Advanced > History.

Skrommel

relipse:
GREAT JOB!!! I Love this app!
In fact I love all of your apps.... How did you learn to be so good in that small scripting AutoHotkey language?
That is really cool.

I was wondering if you could make a tool to lock every window EXCEPT a particular one. Like if i have to work on a paper, I would ONLY be able to use Microsoft Word until i am done the paper (prevent distractions).

-ReLipse

skrommel:
 :) I started a new thread at https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=1826.0

Skrommel

ace_ventura2:
Thanks guys.... I always needed this :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version