ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Gmail launches themes

<< < (4/4)

mahesh2k:
That is just the world needed right now, this should solve the hunger and economic downturn for next 200 years.  Good move Google

How?

Here...
--- End quote ---

Oh, i thought Google really came up with some solution for that :D

icekin:
Well, hunger is solvable, but not economic downturn because its a cycle that repeats, especially in free market economies like ours. Anyway, that's an off-topic subject which I should probably start on another thread.

Paul Keith:
Hunger is solvable? So you mean there aren't tons of species not in risks of going extinct?  :o

Btw where do you live icekin? Would be cool to finally research on a country that actually has a true free market.

I personally don't know why this is getting praise. IGoogle had themes for ages. Everything from changing color of the day stuff to minimalist looks. It's just Google further integrating these features together. Google would help more hungry people if they finally implemented Google Gears to Google Notebook so people without the internet can browse the recipes they put in there.

mahesh2k:
Well i have noticed that Gmail isn't forcing new themes for Internet Explorer 6, but with Chrome you will see the themes in action.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version