ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

How to tell if your cat is plotting to KILL you

<< < (7/14) > >>

J-Mac:
I apologize if anything I posted about France offended anyone here.

For a long time four of my co-workers were French and two were Italian (meaning born in France and Italy - not just their ancestry), and we all used to "insult" each other with jokes/slurs about our respective country's history or heritage. All in good fun, of course!

I just didn't think we had such sensitive ninnies..  er... members here in the Living Room.   ;) 8)

Jim

city_zen:
I just didn't think we had such sensitive ninnies..  er... members here in the Living Room.
-J-Mac (December 19, 2008, 07:03 PM)
--- End quote ---

Me too. I usually don't spot many ninnies here in the Living Room forum. I guess they're all in the "Shareware Discounts for Members" or some other section ...  ;D

As for me, I guess you did read the part when I said that I'm neither French nor do I care particularly for that country, didn't you? I mean, you can insult France all you want ... just make sure you do it for the right reasons  ;)

Ok, back to cats it is  :D

is asking why he would name the nice kitty Persia
-Deozaan (December 19, 2008, 05:31 PM)
--- End quote ---

I'm obviously not sure, but I guess it's because Persian cats are one of the most common breeds of domestic cats. See: Persian catw

By the way, I didn't know there are so many different breeds of cats  :huh:

Deozaan:
--- End quote ---
I'm obviously not sure, but I guess it's because Persian cats are one of the most common breeds of domestic cats. See: Persian catw-city_zen (December 20, 2008, 02:28 AM)
--- End quote ---

Anyone know if there's any history between Sparta and Persia? I was thinking maybe it was a direct attempt to be the "opposite" of Sparta. <shrugs>

cranioscopical:
--- End quote ---

I'm obviously not sure, but I guess it's because Persian cats are one of the most common breeds of domestic cats.
-city_zen
--- End quote ---

Probably, because he likes to travel around with his cat.
Surely you've heard of the Persian car pet!

mouser:
 ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version