ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

USBSafelyRemove: 1yr free / lifetime discount

<< < (2/3) > >>

Dormouse:
The page leads me to believe that the deal is only for today, but you know how those things go.-CWuestefeld (November 26, 2008, 08:11 AM)
--- End quote ---
You're quite right. It's still there on the 27th. Doesn't make it any less useful though.

Darwin:
The page leads me to believe that the deal is only for today, but you know how those things go.-CWuestefeld (November 26, 2008, 08:11 AM)
--- End quote ---
You're quite right. It's still there on the 27th. Doesn't make it any less useful though.
-Dormouse (November 27, 2008, 01:01 PM)
--- End quote ---

The giveaway has started on November 27th and will have continued until December 3rd, 2008
--- End quote ---

From the deal page.

Dormouse:
Yes, but the deal I was talking about was the discount for the lifetime license. Again advertised as just for today.

NigelH:
Just got my key.
FYI from the email.

Congratulations, you are now the owner of free one year license
for USB Safely Remove.

Your license is valid until: 2009-11-27. You may use the program without
any restrictions and get upgrades to any versions during this period. After this
period the program will became into the trial mode
--- End quote ---

Darwin:
Yes, but the deal I was talking about was the discount for the lifetime license. Again advertised as just for today.
-Dormouse (November 27, 2008, 01:53 PM)
--- End quote ---
-Dormouse (November 27, 2008, 01:53 PM)
--- End quote ---

Sorry, thought you were referring to the giveaway. FWIW, I took advantage of the lifetime licence offer yesterday morning (the 26th) without any problem...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version