ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Why does it say paper jam when there is no paper jam?!

<< < (4/5) > >>

Deozaan:
you have to scour your posts with a fine tooth comb -- go over every word multiple times -- read it aloud to yourself -- get your friends to proof read it, and only then is it safe to post and have even a slim chance of escaping Chris' pun processing machine.
-mouser (November 27, 2008, 04:10 PM)
--- End quote ---

[Off-Topic]
I found out a few weeks ago that my English 102 teacher absolutely hates puns. :o How can you like English enough to spend your life teaching it but not enjoy playing around with the words? :huh:
[/Off-Topic]

cranioscopical:
How can you like English enough to spend your life teaching it but not enjoy playing around with the words?
-Deozaan (November 27, 2008, 04:14 PM)
--- End quote ---

Doesn't enjoy golf, perhaps?

CleverCat:
how many times do i have to warn you people!

you have to scour your posts with a fine tooth comb -- go over every word multiple times -- read it aloud to yourself -- get your friends to proof read it, and only then is it safe to post and have even a slim chance of escaping Chris' pun processing machine.
-mouser (November 27, 2008, 04:10 PM)
--- End quote ---

It would take some doing to find an English word or phrase you can't pun! Or Double Entendre for that matter...  ;D

CleverCat:
Actually it's quite an art!  ;)

mouser:
Emergency computer repair job at the top of the slide -- send the system administrator cat on the double!

http://www.neatorama.com/2008/12/07/cats-on-a-slide/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version