Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site October 25, 2014, 09:52:19 PM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

Read the full one-year retrospective report on DonationCoder.com.

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: VC++ VSZ Wizard - help  (Read 2549 times)
czb
Honorary Member

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« on: January 05, 2008, 09:30:42 AM »

Hi,
Could somebody here, who understands VC++ help me? I use program called Allplan and they offer SDK kit, but unfortunately they offer wizard (VSZ) only for VC++ 2003. I would like to do a few script in VC++ express 2008 using this SDK (to learn it). So could somebody here pls check if it is possible to use it with 2008 express edition and tell me how to use it? I have tried several times to fix it somehow but with no luck.

The link for SDK kit is here:
http://www.o-p-e-n.com/de...planAPI_Basis_setup.html/$FILE/AllplanAPI_Basis_setup.exe

and the main page:
http://www.o-p-e-n.com/

PS: I must say that I know coding only in PHP, Pascal and a little bit C++. So I am completely lost with wizards creation etc Sad

My open-source online piano game: http://musicope.com/
hawk-7
Participant

see users location on a map View Profile Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2008, 08:20:31 PM »

Hello. Write to me on ICQ. I think that to a smog to you to help.
ICQ 450170044
Хм... надеюсь, что русский здесь знают))
fenixproductions
Honorary Member

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2008, 04:10:13 AM »

Little off-topic...
Хм... надеюсь, что русский здесь знают))
Just reading or writing too?

I wonder how many languages are used in real life by the users of this forum  tellme

Надо было учиться, а не камни в школу бросать...
--
When I am bored I write for displaynone smiley
--
f0dder is my personal hero smiley
hawk-7
Participant

see users location on a map View Profile Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2008, 08:37:34 AM »

I use two languages. Russian and English.

The previous phrase is translated so: "I hope that Russian here know"
 smiley
But it is visible, Russian here knows nobody... жаль
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.027s | Server load: 0.01 ]