topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday March 28, 2024, 11:52 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Voodoo Extreme has a giveaway for Good Old Games (GOG.com)  (Read 3580 times)

gexecuter

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2008
  • Move over and give us some room...
    • View Profile
    • Elite Freeware
    • Donate to Member
Voodoo Extreme has a giveaway for Good Old Games (GOG.com)
« on: November 26, 2008, 05:18 PM »
Good Old Games is an online store that deals exclusively with old games. These old games are patched in order to run in modern operating systems like XP and vista, oh and did i mentioned they have no DRM? Anyway Voodoo Extreme has 15 codes that are reedemeable for one gog.com game. All you have to do is to register in http://ve3d.ign.com and send an email to [email protected] with the subject "GOG Game Giveaway" (without the quotes). The email must contain your Voodoo Extreme username and general salutations which of course means general reasons for getting a code. I wrote that i was 10 year old with cancer and a wooden leg, hopefully that works.
The contest ends in Friday, November 28th, 23.59 PST.

source
Mouser is made of win and awesome!

Paul Keith

• Joined in 2008
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: Voodoo Extreme has a giveaway for Good Old Games (GOG.com)
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2008, 06:02 PM »
Um... maybe I'm mistaken but browsing their catalogues, the only game I see that requires this kind of patching is the Jagged Alliance series.