ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

Simple single exe to show/hide to taskbar

<< < (2/5) > >>

tomos:
:) How about this?

Skrommel

--- ---;RunAndHide.ahk
; Run to hide or show the taskbar
;Skrommel @ 2008

IfWinExist,ahk_class Shell_TrayWnd
{
  WinHide,ahk_class Shell_TrayWnd
  WinHide,Start ahk_class Button
}
Else
{
  WinShow,ahk_class Shell_TrayWnd
  WinShow,Start ahk_class Button
}-skrommel (December 08, 2008, 09:50 AM)
--- End quote ---
what to do with it?
-Coeluh (January 06, 2009, 02:13 AM)
--- End quote ---

if you dont have AutoHotKey, get that and "install" (portable)
save Skrommels code - save as "RunAndHide.ahk" preferably in your AutoHotKey (scripts) folder
~\AutoHotkey\Extras\Scripts
open saved AHK file

Coeluh:
I've found something
http://rocketdock.com/addon/docklets/6728

Just this single exe hides it.

SleepingWolf:
Well I didn't need this, but I tried it; it works and it works well. A zero-byte download (for AHK users) that is transparently safe as opposed to the exe Coeluh plumped for. Leave the file on your desktop and you don't even need to make a shortcut! Go ahead Coeluh, try it. The AutoHotkey download is extremely reusable and flexible; I guarantee you'll need it for another purpose sooner or later.

Coeluh:
Well I didn't need this, but I tried it; it works and it works well. A zero-byte download (for AHK users) that is transparently safe as opposed to the exe Coeluh plumped for. Leave the file on your desktop and you don't even need to make a shortcut! Go ahead Coeluh, try it. The AutoHotkey download is extremely reusable and flexible; I guarantee you'll need it for another purpose sooner or later.
-SleepingWolf (January 06, 2009, 02:30 PM)
--- End quote ---
Well I like not to install AHK just for this, because this simple exe does the job. Thanks though.

skrommel:
 :) Posted a compiled version of RunAndHide above.

Skrommel

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version