ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

Need ADH Advice

<< < (7/7)

Kruskal:
Can someone think of a way to get more specific information in any or all of these cases? (Probably to be displayed in the info window as an additional line.)-Kruskal (May 08, 2010, 11:33 PM)
--- End quote ---

What sort of specific information are you wanting?  Let us know and I'm sure we can come up with something or, at the very least, let you know that we can't.
-skwire (May 09, 2010, 02:10 AM)
--- End quote ---

Well in the case of rundll and scvhost, I want to know the name of the DLL file it is running. I don't know the answer with explorer.exe -- there are all sorts of services which spawn processes/windows under the explorer banner, but I don't know how to name them. Are they separate DLL files, just some subroutine within a humongous explore.exe or something else?

Thanks -- Vincent

Kruskal:
Well in the case of rundll and scvhost, I want to know the name of the DLL file it is running. I don't know the answer with explorer.exe -- there are all sorts of services which spawn processes/windows under the explorer banner, but I don't know how to name them. Are they separate DLL files, just some subroutine within a humongous explore.exe or something else?
-Kruskal (May 09, 2010, 06:09 PM)
--- End quote ---

ProcessExplorer shows the following when holding the cursor over the process name:

rundll:    Rundll target (path and description)
svchost:  Services (and a list of service names)
explorer: Nothing special

Vincent

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version