ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Tech News Weekly: Edition 47

<< < (2/3) > >>

Nod5:
Probably a thing for mouser to look at - internal links might not work that well outside of thread view.
-f0dder (November 22, 2008, 12:45 PM)
--- End quote ---
They seem to behave the same inside the thread - clicking the hyperlink (not the button) only scrolls to that same hyperlink. That's unexpected hyperlink behaviour.

those buttons were added by popular demand :) - perhaps we should take a poll vote on it? Or coax mouser into doing some addon so we can have personal preferences? ;)
-f0dder (November 22, 2008, 12:45 PM)
--- End quote ---
Nah, it is probably best to just keep them in that case.

mouser:
the linked titles link to nothingness.. fix that ethyar please, it's confusing -- just make them non links (bolded plaintext).

as for the spoiler buttons opening up to read the contents, i like it and i think from last experiment there was general consensus that it is a win.

jgpaiva:
mouser: the links can make sense if people use them in posts like this:

On 22: Now that's what I call latency :)

Thank you Ehtyar for yet another great weekly!

4wd:
On 22: Too bad they can't implement it on product support personnel, maybe then you'd be guaranteed of a reply.

Ehtyar:
mouser: the links can make sense if people use them in posts like this:

On 22: Now that's what I call latency :)
-jgpaiva (November 22, 2008, 03:58 PM)
--- End quote ---
Well thank god SOMEONE finally figured out what they're for. They're scripted, so it's more work to remove them than to keep adding them; if you don't like them don't use them.
I'd like to add a button at the top to expand all the news articles in one go to cater for those who prefer the full layout. Mouse Man, I'll try to get some code to you prior to next week's news.
On 22: Too bad they can't implement it on product support personnel, maybe then you'd be guaranteed of a reply.
-4wd (November 24, 2008, 01:30 AM)
--- End quote ---
ROFL, <3 4wd.

Ehtyar.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version