ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > LaunchBar Commander

Annoying border..

<< < (3/5) > >>

Kuntau:
looking forward to hearing some reports -- i have to say i'm reallllly happy to have finally made progress on this border issue.. and i feel really good about the docking/hiding options now.
-mouser (March 09, 2009, 01:31 PM)
--- End quote ---

Yes mouser I can confirm the border issue is solved. I am even more happy with LBC!  :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup:

Thank you, keep up the good work  :Thmbsup: :-*

Kuntau:
oh.. and about the docking/hiding part, I am not into that so I can't really comment about that. Ty

mouser:
yeah it doesnt make much sense to combine noborder with hiding (though it can be done).
i'm glad to hear the border issue is solved.. that one plagued me for a long time, i'm very happy to have solved it.  :D

Kuntau:
yeah it doesnt make much sense to combine noborder with hiding (though it can be done).
i'm glad to hear the border issue is solved.. that one plagued me for a long time, i'm very happy to have solved it.  :D
-mouser (March 09, 2009, 01:51 PM)
--- End quote ---

Glad you made it.. It is hard to solve that border thing?

mouser:
Delay for unhiding is now implemented (it's fixed at 250ms); i can make it adjustable later if we want.
New version is uploaded.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version