ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

WaggleImage on Bits du Jour (Nov 18 2008)

<< < (14/16) > >>

Darwin:
Thank you, wagglesoft. I got my head out of my rear-end and e-mailed support directly and everything was resolved VERY quickly. I'm very impressed. FWIW, it was the repository that I couldn't login to view. As advised,  I used the Repository manager to create a new repository and set up a new password for it, then shut down WaggleImage and fired up the repository manager again and deleted the original, and inaccessible, repository. It's all good...

CWuestefeld:
I finally got around to setting up WaggleImage, as the wife finally wants to switch our accounts over to electronic billing. So WaggleImage should wind up replacing our filing cabinet.

Anyway, after installing, I immediately ran into a problem where I wasn't able to start up the program. But upon contacting their support, WaggleSoft's Dean spent a good deal of time with me, right through the weekend, eventually finding a way around my problems. So the app is running properly now, and I'm off and running.

I just wanted to return the favor for their dedicated customer service, by publicly giving them kudos for it.

WaggleSoft:
Thank you for the kind words.

tomos:
Is Waggle alive? I'm unable to download the software from their website with FF or Opera.
(Last update was in April)

http://wagglesoft.com/web/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=11&Itemid=16

Curt:
-oh, did you realize the license is running out in a few weeks, and wanted to save the latest version? But you're right, wagglesoft.com/[link now fixed]2b.exe is empty, not working. I have posted about it on his waggle facebook profile, but it seems he never goes there either.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version