ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

WaggleImage on Bits du Jour (Nov 18 2008)

<< < (8/16) > >>

tomos:
I'd even be happy enough if I knew I could extract the files e.g. in chronological order.
-tomos (July 05, 2011, 07:18 AM)
--- End quote ---

I will get one of the developers to put together an export module for you. Will post a message here when it is up on our site.
-WaggleSoft (July 05, 2011, 07:41 AM)
--- End quote ---

wow, thanks :up: :)
For something like this it can only be good - many people want to go paperless so it's a great reasurance if one can export (paradoxically perhaps, it's one more reason to use and stick with the software)

WaggleSoft:
I didn't test this program, but bought 2 years right way; the offer was just too good - haha. My only concern is if there is an option to leave the original documents unchanged. Actually, I will never use the program, if there isn't.-Curt (July 05, 2011, 08:09 AM)
--- End quote ---

When you import documents into the system you have the option of either deleting the originals or leaving them in place.

WaggleSoft:
I will get one of the developers to put together an export module for you. Will post a message here when it is up on our site.
-WaggleSoft (July 05, 2011, 07:41 AM)
--- End quote ---

Just some feedback on this. We decided to integrate the export directly into the system in two different components. We have a full export in the administration system which people can use to export all of the documents in a document category. We have also included an export in the search system that lets people select a few records and export just those records. This meant that it has taken longer than we expected. We are busy with internal testing now and should release it in the next couple of weeks.

J-Mac:
Thanks for the update Mr. Waggle.

Darn, I forgot I purchased this already! Well, I think I said back then that I was going to wait for the other program you folks are working on - WaggleDMS I think it was. Any progress on that?

In the meantime I have Paperport Pro installed so it doesn’t make a lot of sense for me to install this now. But I do want a peek at DMS when that is available!

Thanks again!

Jim

Curt:
... I have Paperport Pro installed ...

Jim-J-Mac (August 24, 2011, 01:12 PM)
--- End quote ---

How do you find Paperport Pro to be?

I am offered the $100 Standard version for half the listed price, $50, but they haven't offered me any discount on the $200 Pro version. So it better be good!...  :tellme:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version