ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: IdleMute - Tray utility to mute speaker when you are away from the PC!

<< < (15/19) > >>

LuckMan212:
skrommel, v1.9 works perfectly on my system!  :Thmbsup:  glad to hear that too because I was scratching my head as to why it wasn't working for you.  As for the new options, thats cool -- I think that will be useful! 

One small note, if the user had an old .ini file (as i did) when they launch the new version, the settings dialog shows "ERROR" for the 2 new parameters.  You might just want to set those values to null if they dont exist, and add the entries to the INI file as blanks, (I think you are doing this with the other options)

other that that, looks like another fine release from 1 Hour Software!!  :D

brotherS:
Working here perfectly too, at least so far! :D

Thanks!

brotherS:
This morning IdleMute didn't work correctly, the sound was unmuted before I even touched the mouse or keyboard after waking up.

Just another AHK script moved the mouse around - maybe related?

skrommel:
 :tellme: That sound righ, if you ask me. The A_TimeIdle is disturbed by a MouseMove, that's why I wanted to use A_TimeIdlePhysical.

Skrommel

LuckMan212:
yes that is the drawback to using A_TimeIdle.  For me it is OK, because I don't have any other scripts or apps that move my mouse.  But for now I guess its just a bug in AHK.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version