ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: IdleMute - Tray utility to mute speaker when you are away from the PC!

<< < (10/19) > >>

LuckMan212:
 ;D  ;D
brilliant!

the hotkey situation is not a huge problem, if you can figure out a way to do it, then thats just icing on this already very delicious cake

brotherS:
3) the hotkey to change volume +/- is really handy-- but how about an option like
(x) play beep sound when changing volume
-LuckMan212 (December 04, 2005, 06:03 PM)
--- End quote ---
You don't really want to disturb the music you listen to with a beep, do you?  :o

Instead I suggest the great, great Toaster plugin for Winamp: http://www.winamp.com/plugins/details.php?id=138586

You can set it to display a Toast with the volume being shown whenever you change the volume, very handy IMHO and works great together with IdleMute!

Here are a few alternatives of how it COULD look:

LuckMan212:
hey skrommel, I saw you updated IdleMute to v1.8............... can you tell us what the changes were?  :)

btw.. I have been running 1.7 for a few days now and it is working like a charm!!  thanks again for the peaceful nights sleep!!  :Thmbsup:

brotherS:
Hi LuckMan212,

I'd be happy if you'd reply to my last post too :)

LuckMan212:
hi BrotherS..... yes I saw your post... thank you for the info on that plugin.  It looks very pretty actually, but since i have 3 monitors, screen space is not a problem for me and I usually just leave the main winamp window open while I'm listening...... the volume knob is easy enough to see.  I use the incredible MMD3 skin which is wonderful.

my request for playing the beeps was more for times when I am not playing music, but rather just doing normal activities and want to lower the volume for example if a phone call comes in etc.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version