ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: IdleMute - Tray utility to mute speaker when you are away from the PC!

<< < (9/19) > >>

mouser:
i'd say make it with as many colors as you want and it can always be downsampled.

LuckMan212:
ok here they are... they are just small modifications of the icons in stobject.dll with some retouching... but I think they will do the job... and they are 32bit with alphachannel...   16x16 size only....

download:
http://solvent-LLC.com/files/Idlemute_Icons.zip

preview:

skrommel:
 :) The icons are 32 bit - the problem is 32x32 pixel icons being resized to 16x16. AutoHotkey only supports adding one 32x32 pixel icon, so I had to ResHack a file used when compiling.

So have a look at IdleMute v1.6!

Added better icons, mute/unmute action and volume hotkeys!

Skrommel

LuckMan212:
wow skrommel you are at it again!!  :D this program is really turning into something!! now its worthy of shareware I think and is no longer what I would call a "snack" but more like a 5 course meal!  :Thmbsup:

well some comments of course:

1) you didn't like my icons? :-)  well ok, yours are OK

2) hotkey is very cool feature, but when setting hotkey, if you close then reopen the settings window, the checkboxes are cleared as if it did not "remember" your settings-- even though the hotkey still works. For example in this screenshot, I had previously clicked  the 'Ctrl' and 'Alt' checkboxes for "mute hotkey" + number 6.  Then I closed and reopened the settings and now it looks like this:

it's a little hard to remember what the ~^! means etc.. any way to have it bring back the actual checkboxes etc so it looks like it does when you first save it?

3) the hotkey to change volume +/- is really handy-- but how about an option like
(x) play beep sound when changing volume

so user can get an audible feedback of how low/high the volume is when they are using the hotkeys, if they have the "show volumebar" option disabled (as I do- -- I dont want to make an extra click to dismiss this small window... i'm lazy!) 
:-[

4) can we have option to disable the "soft fade" in and out when muting?  sometimes I want to mute IMMEDIATELY (i.e. when phone rings,etc) and fade is sometimes too slow... :)

maybe next one should be called IdleMute 2.0 ?

skrommel:
 :) Updated to IdleMute v1.7.

Added option to disable fading, added audio feedback when changing volume.

Still not pleased with the hotkeys, though.

Skrommel

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version