ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: IdleMute - Tray utility to mute speaker when you are away from the PC!

<< < (7/19) > >>

skrommel:
 :-\ Here's how I want it to work:

A red icon when IdleMute is muted, no matter what.
A green icon when enabled, inside time limits and not muted.
A grey icon when disabled or outside time limits and not muted.

Try the version I just uploaded!

Skrommel

brotherS:
Hi Skrommel,

I didn't update to 1.5 yet but want to tell you about a bug in 1.4 that still might be present: in the "idlemute time frame" I set IdleMute did *not* mute the volume after the specified time. Only when I - after some hours - moved the mouse IdleMute kicked in, muted the volume and immediately unmuted it again.

I experienced this two nights in a row.

The last night I also noticed that Winamp was using almost 100% of the CPU until I moved the mouse, might be related?

skrommel:
 :tellme: I don't think this is IdleMute... On the other hand, I don't see how another program could mess up the activation, unless it somehow disrupts the idle timer in AutoHotkey.

Skrommel

brotherS:
:tellme: I don't think this is IdleMute... On the other hand, I don't see how another program could mess up the activation, unless it somehow disrupts the idle timer in AutoHotkey.
-skrommel (November 30, 2005, 05:21 AM)
--- End quote ---
Hmm, I tried the 1.5 now with a much shorter interval and it works... maybe this problem is/was related to my other active AHK scripts?

When you double-click the icon it stays green and switches to red only when totally muted. But when you double-click it again it switched to green immediately, even before unmuting.
No big deal, just wanted to mention it :)

Btw, is it possible that you didn't yet update to the latest version of http://fileforum.betanews.com/search?search=AutoHotkey&os=windows ?

skrommel:
 :) That is actually what happens - when muting it first turns down the volume gradually, then mutes - when unmuting it turns down the volume, unmutes and then gradually increases the volume. But yes, I could change the icon more "correctly".

Skrommel

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version