ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: IdleMute - Tray utility to mute speaker when you are away from the PC!

<< < (3/19) > >>

skrommel:
 :) Just uploaded IdleMute v1.3.

Reduced the CPU load even more, added a better About dialog and some more tray icons.

Skrommel

brotherS:
:) Just uploaded IdleMute v1.3.

Reduced the CPU load even more, added a better About dialog and some more tray icons.

Skrommel
-skrommel (November 27, 2005, 05:58 PM)
--- End quote ---
Thanks! :)

"some more"? Do you mean the alternative icon when muted? That brings up another request: I'd like if you would use the red (warning) color only if the muting kicked in already, so the tray icon would just be grey (or grey and green?) until muting is actived.

When I click the URL in the "About" window an error pops up, point to
--> 199: Run,www.donationcoder.com/Software/Skrommel

Do I have bad Windows settings?

skrommel:
 :-[ Just forgot to add http:// in the Run command... Try it now.

I don't know if I agree with you about the tray icons. The grey is used when IdleMute is diabled, and the red line when the speaker is muted. Anyone else care to comment?

Skrommel

brotherS:
I don't know if I agree with you about the tray icons. The grey is used when IdleMute is diabled, and the red line when the speaker is muted. Anyone else care to comment?
-skrommel (November 28, 2005, 02:52 AM)
--- End quote ---
You are right, I was not clear enough, it's just the lower right part that's always red:
DONE: IdleMute - Tray utility to mute speaker when you are away from the PC!
When using high resolutions you won't recognize the added red line easily, and what's more important: I prefer to see red in the tray only if there's a problem or something important going on.

LuckMan212:
wow!! I was gone for the holidays and it looks like skrommel was a busy beaver!!  :D
this is awesome I am going to download it and try right away!

thanks always skrommel for your amazing dedication and work!  :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version