ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Thumb trackball wanted

<< < (5/5)

kartal:
Is this actually a mouse beside being a trackball?  I have the marble mouse but that one is only a trackball. I would love to get a hybrid pointer device.
\
Very highly recommended and I am now a logitech zealot, for lack of a better term, although I won't attack you if you use Microsoft ;-)
-Josh (January 02, 2009, 12:27 AM)
--- End quote ---

Logitech Cordless Trackman Wheel
Mine went bad a few months after the 5 year warranty. I called Logitech up and all they wanted was the serial number and model. Two days later I had a brand new Cordless Trackman Wheel.  :Thmbsup: :-*
-Cloq (January 02, 2009, 12:46 AM)
--- End quote ---

wiiiindy:
I agree the logitech Trackman is a fine product.   However I am very used to the 5 buttons on the Microsoft product.  3 just doesn't cut any more.  I might even go back to a mouse if I could find one with 5 or more buttons.

wreckedcarzz:
I agree the logitech Trackman is a fine product.   However I am very used to the 5 buttons on the Microsoft product.  3 just doesn't cut any more.  I might even go back to a mouse if I could find one with 5 or more buttons.
-wiiiindy (January 02, 2009, 01:41 PM)
--- End quote ---

The Logitech G9 is an awesome mouse - tailored for gamers, but an awesome mouse. It has a total of 9 buttons:

* Back button
* Forward button
* Speed down
* Speed Up
* Left click
* Right click
* Scroll down (press)
* Scroll left
* Scroll right
I don't remap the buttons, but there are enough of them to go nuts over.

Its also worth mentioning that the Logitech G11 keyboard has a total of 54 function keys (18 keys, 3 modes) if your into that kind of thing.

Disclaimer: I own and love both these products :P

EDIT: Added links

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version