ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Thumb trackball wanted

<< < (4/5) > >>

Josh:
I don't know if you're still in the market, but I just acquired a Cordless Trackman Optical and I swear by it. I also acquired the logitech wave keyboard which is a beautiful work of art. After using the Microsoft Trackball Explorer Optical for the last 6 years, I have to say that the Logitech trackman is a well designed and worthy product to switch to from the MS Line of trackballs.

Very highly recommended and I am now a logitech zealot, for lack of a better term, although I won't attack you if you use Microsoft ;-)

wreckedcarzz:
You can also contact Microsoft directly via email for purchase inquiries - they still have copies of MS Bob (Yea, I asked) for like $15... I'm sure they can find a mouse somewhere in storage as well :)

Cloq:
Very highly recommended and I am now a logitech zealot, for lack of a better term, although I won't attack you if you use Microsoft ;-)
-Josh (January 02, 2009, 12:27 AM)
--- End quote ---

Logitech Cordless Trackman Wheel
Mine went bad a few months after the 5 year warranty. I called Logitech up and all they wanted was the serial number and model. Two days later I had a brand new Cordless Trackman Wheel.  :Thmbsup: :-*

Josh:
And it's companies like that which I have the utmost respect for. I mean, taking care of a product which fails AFTER it's 5 year warranty is definitely a big boost in customer service.

Ehtyar:
I'm head over heels in love with my Logitech Trackman. Not only is it the awesomest mouse ever, but it also does an excellent job of keeping the family away from my PC should I ever forget to lock it ;)
The only complaint I have is the cleaning, but really who cares when you have the awesomest mouse ever?!?
It's comforting to know Logitech are still making them should mine ever fail (three years or so and going strong).

Ehtyar.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version