ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Jazper's Software

ShoutCast Concierge v1.0.0.5 BETA

<< < (3/3)

jazper:
brotherS, trust me this has not been forgotten! I have been on a very large project with work for the last several months that has finally ended for me. I'm right now in the middle of an app conversion from VB to Delphi for work. Once I get this done, I have full intentions of picking this back up!  I'm sorry it has taken so long.

brotherS:
brotherS, trust me this has not been forgotten! I have been on a very large project with work for the last several months that has finally ended for me. I'm right now in the middle of an app conversion from VB to Delphi for work. Once I get this done, I have full intentions of picking this back up!  I'm sorry it has taken so long.
-jazper (April 04, 2006, 02:12 AM)
--- End quote ---
That's great news! :)

I thought you might have gone fishing... ;)

brotherS:
Btw, I don't know which language you prefer, but maybe ShoutCast Concierge could enter the C++ Builder Programming Contest?

Redhat:
I like the idea of this app, cannot wait to see something good :)

And yes, I think this would be good for a contest entry too, brotherS  :Thmbsup:

jazper:
Unfortunately, I'm a Delphi coder. I do have C++ experience but BCB experience. But the downside is that I have components(VCL) that are commercial. I'll look into maybe changing some things around and converting to C++ Builder.

jazper

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version