ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Exciting news at the Keynote forum...

(1/1)

kfitting:
Check out this thread.  Looks promising, but it still could just be vaporware.  Also, have to see how commercialization goes.

http://www.tranglos.com/forums/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=444

Kevin

vegas:
Hmmmmm.  Too many questions for me.   Who is this guy?  Would it be written/coded in the spirit of keynote or with a completely unappealing interface & efficiency? Is Marek even going to collaborate with anyone on Keynote? etc..

Thanks for linking to the post as I stopped going to tranglos just after Marek made his announcement.  Personally, I was kind of hoping Mouser & everyone here could study/analyze version 1 & the outline of version 2 and turn Clipboard Help & Spell into the next Keynote.  I guess I just hope somebody does something with the core of this program in mind.

kfitting:
Yeah, that's the beauty of it though... if it is vaporware, oh well, move on.  I'm looking at CHS, this guy, and Neomem hoping to see something fruitful.  We'll see.  I'm sure they will all have their strengths and weaknesses and it will be up to the user to decide which better suits him/her!

Kevin

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version