ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2009

NANY 2009 Intro

<< < (9/25) > >>

Deozaan:
ps. If you are curious about past NANY events, you can read about the original first NANY challenge in 2006 here: https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=6231.0

-mouser (November 16, 2008, 12:32 PM)
--- End quote ---

Heh heh. I like how that was posted in November 2006 but it says all the apps will be posted by January 1st, 2006.

mahesh2k:
Let's all join NANY so we can make mouser to go broke sending us free mugs!
--- End quote ---

LOL deozaan

Now more participants will bring excitement, it doesn't matter how many problems we'll solve but it'll be interesting to see how many of us comes forward to solve problems, so good luck for everybody.

darklight_tr:
D'oh!  If only I hadn't released CHKDSK Assist already...

I would participate, but the only thing I'm working on right now is a GUI based replacement to File Propagator.

Does it count that I am rewriting it from the ground up?  ;)

mouser:
if you are rewriting something from the ground up i think it counts as a new application.

tranglos:
I'd like to pledge the project described here. A basic alpha might be ready by Jan 1st, but at the moment it's still vaporware, as described in that post :)

On edit: I don't have a name for this yet and could certainly use some suggestions. Obvious names like "filebox", "fileset" etc are taken, and it's not exactly "virtual folders", though it's in the ballpark.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version