ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2009

NANY 2009 Intro

<< < (2/25) > >>

justice:
dunno if there should be a theme or not, but that won't stop me suggesting in case its decided to go that route:
Would be great to see all utilities add value to official donationcoder programs. So my theme suggestion would be: any program that makes official donationcoder programs more useful. This could be a plugin, a support program, farr aliases, etc. Good to see people giving back.

I realise that might conflict with the rule "you don't have to be affiliated with DonationCoder.com - you still get to announce it as part of the N.A.N.Y. Challenge" I guess ife result is related to donationcoder.com

crono:
I think I can find the time to participate this year - but I have no Idea what I will code, yet  :P

mouser:
o my theme suggestion would be: any program that makes official donationcoder programs more useful. This could be a plugin, a support program, farr aliases, etc.
--- End quote ---

i think this would leave too many people out.. BUT i will remind people that things like plugins are definitely eligible for NANY.

it still might be nice to come up with a theme even if it's optional, just to give people something to focus on if they feel like they are having a hard time thinking of something useful to code.

czb:
I am in  :Thmbsup: Some FARR plug-in or function/plugin for JScalc. So if you have any idea of what you would like to see, pls let me know ;)

Veign:
Theme:  Savings
Create an application that saves time, effort or money.  I think 'Savings' is a greate theme considering the state of the economy.

(not sure if I can participate since I have a project I want to release and not sure if I can make the deadline)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version