ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2009

NANY 2009 Intro

<< < (24/25) > >>

crono:
Hi all,
I have to cancel my participation this year - I can not make it in time  :down: - WPF is such a huge beast - sorry

Codebyte:
I have been working on a few good apps... seems I wont be able to finish them on time. However, I will still try to get them done within the week. Happy New Years :)

Blaster:
shouldn't this N.A.N.Y. be called N.A.N.Y. 2008 rather then N.A.N.Y. 2009 ?

As I recall, first N.A.N.Y. was organized in December 2006 and was called N.A.N.Y. 2006

mouser:
you are right about NANY 2006.. then we came to our senses and started naming it for the new year.
So there was no NANY 2007.. if someone tries to sell you a NANY 2007 mug it's a forgery!

skwire:
So there was no NANY 2007.. if someone tries to sell you a NANY 2007 mug it's a forgery!
-mouser (January 05, 2009, 04:47 AM)
--- End quote ---

:: From a back alley near you...(mouser, in disguise, to poor lil' Joey) ::
"Lies!  What mouser told you are lies!  There was a year 2007, wasn't there?  There must've been a NANY 2007, no?!  Look!  Right here I have a whole slew of 2007 NANY mugs for sale.  Name your price!"

Lil' Joey can't believe his good luck and does the banana dance  whilst handing mouser a hundred bucks .  "Oh yeah, it's my birthday , yeah, uh huh, I'm so cool, yeah."

:: Sirens in the background ::
 8) Mouser, "Look, kid, I gotta go..."

:: Cops arrive... ::
"What's going on here?  We've had reports of forged NANY mugs for sale in the area."

Lil' Joey, "What?!?!   Oh, noes!!!   I've been mousered!!   How can I go on?!

"Precinct 16...uhhh...yeah...we're going to need a cleanup crew at the corner of Doenayshun and Kohdurr streets.  Mouser has struck again..."

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version