ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Developer's Corner

A very experienced mIRC scripter, at your service :)

(1/1)

Kamel:
Hey guys. I am unfortunately in no financial state to be able to help donation coder by a financial contribution. I love the programs though and they mean so much to me. So, I decided to begin thinking about what I _can_ do. I am a mIRC scripter with about over 10 years of experience (well, off and on, not constantly coding). I am a bit rusty admittedly, but if anyone needs my assistance in any mIRC script, or would even like to learn how I will be more than happy to assist. Just send me a PM on this board, or reply to this post and I will gladly assist.

Thanks again for all the donation coder programs, they all mean lots to me :D. I wont always be poor, so someday I will be able to donate haha.

Edit: On second thought, perhaps this post belonged in "Announce Your Software/Service/Product". Sorry if it did, feel free to move it.

mouser:
Great.  :Thmbsup:

I use mIRC myself and the donationcoder chat channel is #donationcoder on efnet.

ps. Participation on the site is always preferable to a monetary donation.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version