topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday March 28, 2024, 10:19 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: A very experienced mIRC scripter, at your service :)  (Read 5407 times)

Kamel

• Honorary Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
A very experienced mIRC scripter, at your service :)
« on: November 12, 2008, 04:30 PM »
Hey guys. I am unfortunately in no financial state to be able to help donation coder by a financial contribution. I love the programs though and they mean so much to me. So, I decided to begin thinking about what I _can_ do. I am a mIRC scripter with about over 10 years of experience (well, off and on, not constantly coding). I am a bit rusty admittedly, but if anyone needs my assistance in any mIRC script, or would even like to learn how I will be more than happy to assist. Just send me a PM on this board, or reply to this post and I will gladly assist.

Thanks again for all the donation coder programs, they all mean lots to me :D. I wont always be poor, so someday I will be able to donate haha.

Edit: On second thought, perhaps this post belonged in "Announce Your Software/Service/Product". Sorry if it did, feel free to move it.
I'm the guy you yell at when your DSL goes down...
« Last Edit: November 12, 2008, 04:33 PM by Kamel »

mouser

• First Author
  • Administrator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Mouser's Software Zone on DonationCoder.com
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
Re: A very experienced mIRC scripter, at your service :)
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2008, 02:22 AM »
Great.  :Thmbsup:

I use mIRC myself and the donationcoder chat channel is #donationcoder on efnet.

ps. Participation on the site is always preferable to a monetary donation.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2008, 02:27 AM by mouser »