Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site September 30, 2014, 04:56:04 PM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

The N.A.N.Y. Challenge 2011! Download 30+ custom programs!

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: A very experienced mIRC scripter, at your service :)  (Read 2453 times)
Kamel
Honorary Member

View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« on: November 12, 2008, 04:30:22 PM »

Hey guys. I am unfortunately in no financial state to be able to help donation coder by a financial contribution. I love the programs though and they mean so much to me. So, I decided to begin thinking about what I _can_ do. I am a mIRC scripter with about over 10 years of experience (well, off and on, not constantly coding). I am a bit rusty admittedly, but if anyone needs my assistance in any mIRC script, or would even like to learn how I will be more than happy to assist. Just send me a PM on this board, or reply to this post and I will gladly assist.

Thanks again for all the donation coder programs, they all mean lots to me cheesy. I wont always be poor, so someday I will be able to donate haha.

Edit: On second thought, perhaps this post belonged in "Announce Your Software/Service/Product". Sorry if it did, feel free to move it.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2008, 04:33:21 PM by Kamel » Logged

I'm the guy you yell at when your DSL goes down...
mouser
First Author
Administrator

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2008, 02:22:38 AM »

Great.  Thmbsup

I use mIRC myself and the donationcoder chat channel is #donationcoder on efnet.

ps. Participation on the site is always preferable to a monetary donation.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2008, 02:27:58 AM by mouser » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.022s | Server load: 0.11 ]